More Free Brain Teasers
Here are a dozen more free riddles and brain teasers for
you. Scroll down for the solutions.
1. A woman tries to drop her husband into the ocean, but he
blows back into the boat. Why?
2. A man wakes up and sees that his brother is dead. Though
they are alone in a quiet room, he immediately realizes that
he will be dead soon too. How does he know this?
3. Why did running out of gas save Jacks life?
4. A married couple went to a movie and the husband strangled
the wife during the show. How was he able to get her body home
without attracting attention?
5. A man was doing his job when his clothing tore. Why was
he dead ten seconds later?
6. Why was the man able to pass three cars going 70 miles-per-hour,
while he was going only 60 miles-per-hour?
7. A man woke up in the middle of the night and turned off
the light. Ten people died as result. Why?
8. A man saw a large goose through while looking out the window.
Why were both he and the goose soon dead?
9. A woman was on an elevator. When it stopped, and the lights
went out, she began to cry, knowing that her husband was dead.
How did she know?
10. A man was pushed out of an airplane, without a parachute.
How was he able to survive?
11. A woman bought new shoes, and shortly afterwards died
from a knife-wound. Why?
Solutions to the Brain Teasers
1. Her husband was cremated, and she tried to pour his ashes
into the ocean, but it's a windy day, and his ashes blow back
into the boat.
2. His brother is his Siamese twin, and since they share common
organs, he cannot survive alone.
3. He was in the car in the garage, trying to kill himself
with the carbon monoxide from the engine running.
4. The movie was at a drive-in theater, and their car had
5. He worked at a factory. His clothing got caught on a piece
of machinery, dragged him in, and killed him.
6. The cars he passed were going in the opposite direction.
7. He was the lighthouse keeper, and turned off the light,
causing a ship to wreck on the rocks.
8. The window he was looking out was on an airplane, and the
goose was being sucked into the engine, causing the plane to
9. She was on a hospital elevator, and her husband was on
life support, which would also fail when the power went out.
(Note: I have been informed that hospitals have emergency
power for all critical systems and life support is one of those
critical systems, so this scenario is not actually possible.)
10. The plane was sitting on the runway.
11. She was the assistant to a knife-thrower in a circus,
and the new shoes made her stand two inches higher, throwing
off the aim of the performer.